Employment Pass & Dependent Pass

For those who are looking to do a long-term business plan in the nation, one of the most popular routes is to apply for an Employment Pass. People who need an Employment Pass are generally specialists, professionals and executives who need to go back and forth between Singapore and their home country.
For Employment Pass, there are no fixed requirements but typically will require at least a bachelor’s from a reputable university. Applicants who are not fresh graduates should have a track record of employment in the relevant field and a competitive salary equivalent to the top 33% of local PMETs of similar fields and ages. Foreigners acting as a director in their own business can apply for employment passes immediately after incorporation. Having revenue and traction in the business will be advantages for the application.
Understanding that you might need to work long-term, or even relocate to Singapore, you might also be looking to relocate your family. In this case, you will need a Dependent Pass (DP). Based on the Ministry of Manpower website, your family will be eligible for a Dependant’s Pass if you:
        • Hold an Employment Pass or S Pass
        • Earn a minimum of $6,000
        • Sponsored by an established, Singapore-registered company
We understand that it could be overwhelming to start your career in a foreign country, for that reason ForBis is ready to guide you through the process and make it less stressful for you and your family! By engaging us, you will be able to experience a hassle-free application process, which allows you to focus on your career. Talk to ForBis today and find out the all-inclusive services that we have!

SGD $1,000 per Application

What you will get:
  • Advice and recommendations for application of the Employment Permit
  • Documentation collation and processing for application
  • Application and liaising with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Singapore
  • Appeal to MOM Singapore up to 3 appeal cases handling