S-pass & Work Permit (WP) Application

S-Pass is a work pass that is intended for mid-skilled labour with a minimum earning of $2,500 a month. To apply for an S-Pass, the individual’s employer or employment agent must apply on behalf of the applicant. Once obtained, the S-Pass will be valid for up to 2 years and can be renewed with certain conditions. One of the main challenges in obtaining S-Pass is that there is a limited quota.
On the other hand, Work Permit (WP) is a work pass that allows foreign unskilled labour from approved countries to pursue employment in Singapore’s many sectors such as construction and manufacturing. As the requirements for Work Permit have lower criteria compared to other work passes, this demands certain restrictions for hiring firms such as levies, quotas and health coverage. To apply, you can either appoint a third-party agency or your employer can submit the application. In addition to that, you also need to have access to the Work Permit Online (WPOL) account for the documents submission.
The application for each permit requires a thorough understanding, and for those who are not familiar with the system and process might find the process challenging. ForBis believes that it is crucial to engage the right partner in planning your application. At Forbis, we cater to clients from all over the world, which gives us insight and experience in handling the complex process of various work permits for each unique client. Talk to us today to learn about what you need to prepare!

SGD $1500 per Application

What you will get:
  • Advice and recommendations for application of the Work Pass
  • Documentation collation and processing for application
  • Application and liaising with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Singapore
  • Appeal to MOM Singapore up to 3 appeal cases handling